1. Royale profile has an outer frame construction depth of 58 mm. This dimension provides the
optimum requirements to function the chambers for drainage, ventilation, reinforcement and
2. The perimeter of the frame is provided with clip grooves to receive additional profiles and for
rigidity. This provides for fitting overlap profiles, coupling profiles over the full length. The
same grooves are provided in the sash to fit the glazing beads, which can accommodate
single glazing and double-glazing from 18 – 21mm thick.
3. Outer frame reinforcement chamber is hermetically sealed and the frame drainage chamber is
made through the front chamber. Reinforcement U-profile is fitted in this chamber, and in
between the PVC wall and the reinforcement, an air clearance is provided to lessen the
difficulties of fitting the reinforcement. Air clearance is provided to lessen the difficulties of
fitting the reinforcement and thereby increases the thermal insulation.
4. Hardware of fittings channel is designed in accordance with European standard with the width
of 16mm and depth of 9 mm. This will be suited to fit to the commercially available fittings.
5. Royale frame profile has the weather edges, which permits a simple fitting of the sash section
and provides a large overlapping area for the seal.
6. Royale profile has a screw guidance system to increase the tear out resistance of the screws
and prevent a run-out during automatic screwing.
7. The sash seal is designed as folding seal; this same seal can be used for the sash seal and
outer frame seal.
8. A Royale profile has an outer frame drainage chamber, which collects the volume of water
that goes through a sufficiently large drainage opening to the front.
9. To ensure that the water running down the sash need not run in to the frame and to the
drainage chamber, a rain drip groove is provided in the sash.
10. Royale profile has provided a groove for middle seal in the sash for more insulating advantage
against dust, air and water penetration.
11. See illustration drawing.
- Date: Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Category: Hinged Window