Imperial Profile System (2700 Series)
Imperial Profile system designed with a depth of 65 mm and without architrave. This System allows flexibility in use as single unit sliding windows and doors or interconnected system.
This system can be used for internal partitions doors the reason for which it was not with a built fly screen system. Nevertheless, if so required, this system can adapt a fly screen system by attaching a rail from outside.
Integrated brush for the top and bottom to ensure a close-fitting between sashes
Provided with clipping details, thereby top, bottom, and sidelights can also be added
- Imperial 2700 frame profile has a construction depth of 66mm. The sliding frames are made from the same profiles on all sides and welded at the corners
- Two aluminum rails are fitted to the bottom frame for easy sliding quality of the rollers and elongate the service life of the sash.
- To cover the opening grooves for the rails, Filler profiles are fixed to the side frames and header frames.
- For the sliding sash, it has a construction depth of 43 mm and are all made from the same profiles welded at the corners. Sash profiles are fitted with the mohair brush, which runs along the whole length of the sash of the window.
- Imperial Sliding System incorporates the interlock system between two sashes that slides against each other.
- Imperial Sliding System provides the centerpiece, which has an integrated brush for the top and bottom to ensure a close fitting between sashes.
- Imperial Sliding System has reinforcement chamber which is designed to suit to the static requirements of the windows. Reinforcement U-profile is fitted in these chambers. In between reinforcement and the PVC walls, an air clearance is provided to allow easy fitting of the reinforcement and increase the thermal insulation.
- To receive additional profile, the outer perimeter of the profile is provided with clipping details, thereby top, bottom and sidelights can also be added.
Request a Quote
Thank you for submitting your request.