Supreme Profile System (2200 Series)
Supreme profile system are designed for normal size sliding windows only and usually used or recommended for commercial buildings.
It has a built-in fly screen system having a profile depth of 96mm. Most effective and applicable to be used for single unit windows.
Designed with the clipping details to adopt an additional profile
Frame profile designed with a fly screen rail and fly screen sash
Outer frame drainage chamber
- Supreme 2200 Sliding System frame profile has a construction depth of 98mm. The sliding frames are made from the same profiles on all sides and welded at the corners.
- Two aluminum rails are fitted to the bottom frame for the easy sliding quality of the rollers and to elongate the service life of the sash.
- The sliding sashes have a construction depth of 43 mm and all are made from the same profiles welded at the corners. Sash profiles are fitted with the mohair, which runs along the whole length of the sash of the window.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System incorporates the interlock system between the sashes that slide against each other. To ensure tightness the interlock is provided with a groove where the mohair can be fitted.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System provides the centerpiece, which has an integrated brush for the top and bottom to ensure a close fitting between the sashes.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System is designed with a reinforcement chamber to suit the static requirements of the windows. U-shaped galvanized steel reinforcement is fitted in these chambers. In between the reinforcement and the PVC walls, an air clearance is provided to allow easy fitting of the reinforcement and increase the thermal insulation.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System outer perimeter is designed with the clipping details to adopt additional profile.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System has a frame profile designed with a fly screen rail and fly screen sash.
- SUPREME 2200 Sliding System is designed with a drainage chamber, which collects the volume of water that goes through a sufficiently large drainage opening to the front.